GNX #192

I think its just wild to see how far cars have come in the last 10-20 years. When before that the development was a lot slower.

I mean the R35 has the same 3.8L displacement and, well [twin] turbos, producing 70 more lb-ft. and minimum 200 more horsepower thats pretty impressive too.

The GNX will always be a legend but it had its place in time…and no I would not take an Accord over this thing.

Two Grand Nationals V.S. Dodge Viper… Guess who get’s eaten?

Enjoy!

The perspective should be, look at where we were compared to today AND look at where we’re going.

I bet the Camry get’s almost 3 times the gas mileage under normal driving then the GNX but I wonder what the mileage is like at WOT.

I would like to believe that our new generation ECU’s can actually monitor and keep up with the demands of the motor at higher rpm’s, but I get the sneaky suspision that they still use batch firing on the injectors at high rpm’s possibly reducing gas mileage.

Regardless, I’ve never driven a GNX, I’d like to because I test drove an Altima 3.5SE and hated it. I bet the GNX will be 10x more fun to drive…