Toronto240sx - John - Check out this GN

What a bad ass ride…

http://toronto.craigslist.org/car/173989960.html

yea the GN’s are intense looks like it wants to kill you. but i would never buy a car with a 5 digit odometer, for all we know that car has 538,863km, not 38,863.

awsome cars, my auto teacher has 3 of them :shock:

Trevor is that a stock hood? For some reason my 240 has a pretty big gap between where the hood ends and the bumper… like 0.5 cm+

yup its stock, your gaps probably from the bumper/hood being replaced

god damn thats hawt

ragemobile

IF 500 word essay about GNs.

More then he can afford, pal.

Okay guys who wants to be the first to donate to the “Let’s buy a John a GN just for being a good guy fund?” Please donate generously I will need it. And when I buy the car I will let everyone who donated to take it for a drive!
Actually 2 weeks ago I just missed out on a 87 Grand National in Teaneck New Jersey for $7700.00 USD it had 72,000 miles on it 1 owner. All original, never winter driven, it din’t have t-tops but for that price I didn’t care. A lady owns it and she just bought another car and had no use for 2 cars. Her husband use to drive it but they got divorced and the GN was one of the things she got out of the divorce :lol: . Anyway She wanted $9500.00 USD for it I got her down to $7700.00 we had an verbal agreement I sent my cousin to her house (he lives like 20 minutes away from her) to give her a $1000.00 USD deposit untill I go there (I was going to NYC in like 2 days and Teaneck NJ is just outside of NYC), he get’s there and she is like "I just got a call from someone who will give me $9000.00 I called her the next day and she sold it. …Oh well I guess that’s what I get for being cheap.

But thanks for the heads up anyway, but that one is too rich for my taste, if anyone see’s one for around $10,000.00 or less CNDN or USD let me know. Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHA I was thinking the exact same thing man! haha sorry John, you just type a lot! heh.

I did it just for Nutta! …and you know what the funny thing is? I bet you he read it anyway :lol:

honestly, I didn’t haha.

I don’t waste time reading long posts like that untill some reputable people start commenting on what was said.

I’ll stop there heh.

nice car, i saw one on the road today and thought about how id love to have one of those some day.

Unfortunately the one for sale doesn’t include this:

http://son.my240.com/gnturbo1.jpg

Only because i’m a mod, and have to.

j/k.

you’re always a fun read.