go ahead laugh its w.e

ever see the comercial for it? lol

the ford racing stg2’s SUCK for boost. theres not enough valve overlap to be able to pressurize the combustion chamber long enough, and when you try to dial in the cams via cam gears it throws everything out of whack.
ive never even HEARD of SPA turbo kits, but good luck on that one. you dont need the diablo mafia, you can buy a mustang maf and have it calibrated via the sct tuner and it will work perfect for hundreds cheaper. the ford racing head is quality but can be improved upon greatly. for 1k, the head should produce more power than it does.

ive been down this road before with a 2003 zetec 5 speed focus. had every bolt on plus a set of FR stg2’s… (made 117hp/134tq @ synapse) ran 15.567 @ 86.51mph…(for reference my sti trapped faster at the 1/8th than my focus did in the 1/4) traded the car in and never looked back. id want more than 150-160whp out of the head and cams and bolt ons, but you just wont see it. save your $ on all that and buy the “powerworks” supercharger for it (with the big boost kit), do the svt header, random-tech highflow cat and a 2.5" trubendz borla exhaust (www.trubendz.com) and it will make around 285-300whp and you will have spent less and be happier with your investment… by all means if you want to do it this way go for it but you will be very disappointed in the end result i think.

well i bought the head from someone with the valvtrain in it, they have these turbo cams, for it i got with the turbo kit when i ordered it the spa kit is just the piping and intercooler, the turbo im using is a t3, and an obx turbo manifold with down pipe and hfc, but the focus forum i talk on theres this guy tom who tunes foci and he told me he can get me it turned up pretty good on 12lbs, when i bought the car i put all new engine bearings in it with eagle rods and J.E. pistons on a harderend crank all wich i ordered from focus power, the motor runs at the same compression just because i plan on boosting and cant run hi compression but now the internals can handle more then 250whp so im lookin to get quite a bit down to the wheels just before this turbo kit goes in i deffintly need limited slip cause i already have massive slip.

Is this the Focus thats at Gearhead?

no, this is my 2 door hatch blue with eyelids, and side exhaust cause im gay hahha no homo

yes, i know tom well. stay away from the obx manifold unless you can find someone to make a support bracket for it because they are prone to cracking at the flange. get a good one made by morgan at synapse. what forum are you on? focus-fanatics? focaljet? dont trust a mail order tune, even if it is from tom. 10-12psi is about right for a stock motor but if you have upgraded rods/pistons i dont see why you cant push it to 16psi or so. the stock compression is 9.6:1 which is ideal for moderate boost as long as you can get decent octane fuel. quaife limited slip without a doubt. stay away from the others. any other questions you have ask away… i know those cars inside and out and upside down.

is that cause ya was always locked out of yours as the poppers were a cob

that whole car (other than the drivetrain) was a fuckin cob… everything i DIDNT do to the car myself got fucked up. everything i did personally was done and done right.

i figured i just would use the base tune i got from the sct, just so i could drive it once its turbod to synapse and dyno tune it there just to squeeze every last ounce of power out of it. it be nice, im taking a week off from work once schools out for summer and installing the kit myself, hopfully i can do it all myself, once question i do have for ya though is i have my boost gauge from the kit, and i wanted to hook it up now were would i hook it up or do i have to buy a t for it cause i have the sunpro mechanical gauge and figure its sitting there right now might as well hook it up for now.

i actually have a 3 gauge pod for your style focus in my shed. i can give you a hand if you’d like.

that be awesome, i have the pod on the a pillar just don’t know where to attach it to a vacuum/boost source

fuck i can’t hook up my boost gauge to a vacuum source, i wana hook it up before i turbo it so i can keep an i on the boost as im settin everything up, hopfully the turbo goes smoothly if it does ill be boosted in a few weeks after i get a new turbo manifold, and the oil pan i need in the mail.

Just picked up an svt fuel rail for 3.25 cents on ebay WOOT, noone bid on it and its in perfect shape, just need to go to the dealer, and get new o rings and the sensor and it should be on soon, not really going to add anyperformance just cleaner under the hood itll will help later on with fuel flow when im boosted, as far as the turbo things goes, waiting on enough money for a tune to be sent to my SCT so i can run it, 10psi intercooled with a cryo2 kit hopfully anywhere from 215- 230 wheel horse with supporting mods.

Ford Focus FTL… but I like mine:P <<Needs boost

Ahahahhahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahaahahahhahahahhhahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaahahha

hahahaahahahhaahahaahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaahhahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahah

hahahahahh

haha

ha

Bahahahahahaahahaahahhaaahahaha

fuck money, gunna start stealing shit, makes me wana just finish my v8 ranger instead of messing with this hahah