hi everybody

hi my name is brian and i currently have a turbo focus. broke it about two months ago and i am currently waiting for cams that is it. stupid comp not having cores. its got all forged internals and 8:1 compression in it. its slow as balls running it at only 8lbs for break in a couple of weeks.

meet focusinprogrress?

8#'s for breakin aint no thang but a g-thang

never met him before im also in rochester i am the only focus that i know of that is boosted out here

welcome :wave:

focusinprogress just finished his boosted focus out here not to long ago

:wave: welcome to the board

what is your turbo set up?

custom i got a t3/t4 hybrid stage 3 wheel 57 trim, 42 pound injectors, 70mm mass air flow sensor, 2.5 from turbo to back almost like focusinprogress but with a different header mine is custom and sct chip str cam gears and waiting for comp stage one cams. after break in on the new engine i goin to be running 1 par. and still on the stock clutch

velcome, velcome… pics of car? :wave:

not yet maybe sometime later today

1 par huh?!

i think im goina be runnin 1 bar. then ill go golfin and shoot par…

im jus messin…good job tho :tup:

dude, i have to meet you lol, us focus-tuners are HARD to come by, :tup: to another boosted foci, now im jealous…im not forged yet :cry:

^^:thumb:

welcome

its still not all together yet either stupid comp for dicking me around for the past 6 weeks

lol u just made nick’s (focusinprogress) day

Welcome :slight_smile:

Its not my main toy but I’m building up a turbo focus. Basically going all out.
-stainless manifold, t3/t4 ball bearing turbo, tial wastegate, 3" downpipe, 3" all the way back, no emissions shit, fresh block with forged rods, forged pistons, knife edged crank, billet mains, ford racing head, custom cams, ARP everything, 70mm maf, 42lb injectors (might end up swapping to like 72lbs), ford racing water pump, oil pump, FS t-stat, PWR radiator, 65mm TB, pretty sizable FMIC, B&M oil cooler & filter relocation kit, tranny cooler, apex turbo timer, s-afc, greddy boost controller, custom computer program, built tranny, etc etc

Should be fun. I’m hoping for a good amount of horsepower :slight_smile:

Post some pictures of your setup.

^^^^WAHAAAAAAAAATTTT?!!?!?!?
i dont feel special anymore

is it going to be road legal with no emmisions crap?

thats it, now im gunna buy a focus and turbo it!!!

Don’t know much about Foci, what blower do folks put on 'em?

anyone else think of “dr. nick” from the simpsons when they read the title of the post?

which turbo do people most often use i would have to say just a plain old t3 or t25 something like that or the disco patato or go bigger and put a t3/t4 hybrid like i have mine spools at idle unlike the t3 i had sitting in there for mock up. mine big next mod will be a 3in down pipe with a electric exhaust cutout in in so i dont have to spend a lot of money on a new three inch exhaust