Go get some Dim Sum, Bingo Dim Sum House!!

Finally a decent dim sum place in Buffalo. Im sure you are all familiar with the location… Bingo’s is located in the old Bubble Tea Cafe location. This isn’t a review… just a FYI. The selection is limited and ranges in price from $2.50 to $4.00. Dinning room is small, so expect to wait. Still not as good as Toronto or NYC Chinatown but decent. I found out about this place because of an article on buffalochow.com

If you never had it… check it out. They also have bubble tea.

Been there a few times, they’ve been open a while. It’s good stuff, def. nice to have a dim sum place here, finally (I know there are other places that serve it, but this is dedicated dim sum/BT)…

i’ve only had bubble tea from there, but it’s good to know the food is good too. last time i was there i spoke to the owner. he put an ad up somewhere and got a ton more business. good for them.

Just tried it the other day. Food is below average, though not too bad. Very small place and waiting time for the food is pretty long on the weekend. Won’t come back again though.

Where can I find average dim sum in buffalo?

No where in Buffalo! I rather go further once in a while to eat Dim Sum than eating not so good around here :slight_smile:

Sometimes the craving for chicken feet is too strong and I need a quick fix!

for people with time, it’s worth it to drive more than an hour for dim sum!