go to the

last post aint working???:confused:

The attachments are all fucked up tooā€¦ Iā€™m moving this to the ā€œhelpā€ forum.

whoa whoaā€¦ whats the problem?

When you click on ā€œview last post in this forumā€ on either the forums main page or in the actual forum on a large topic (aka ā€œlast pageā€) it takes you to a blank page.

When I click on any attachment it gives me an IE window with a bunch of jibberish, like itā€™s translating the file into text instead of reading it. (I have my settings so that I see a link, not the actual picture).

Originally posted by huskysgrl
When you click on ā€œview last post in this forumā€ on either the forums main page or in the actual forum on a large topic (aka ā€œlast pageā€) it takes you to a blank page.

When I click on any attachment it gives me an IE window with a bunch of jibberish, like itā€™s translating the file into text instead of reading it. (I have my settings so that I see a link, not the actual picture).
what she said i think!!!:confused:

i think whitey had too much tequila

i seeā€¦

eek, i canā€™t even get into the admin consoleā€¦ looks like page programming or something on the server end.

have to raid some vbulletin sitesā€¦

Originally posted by turbovw18
i seeā€¦

eek, i canā€™t even get into the admin consoleā€¦ looks like page programming or something on the server end.

have to raid some vbulletin sitesā€¦
geter done buddy!!!:smiley:

We have another problem as well. On my lunch break I went home, and tried to browse PittSpeed and it wouldnā€™t hold my login. Everytime I clicked something it would log me out. I tried the AOL browser and an IE browser.

Quite annoying!!!

turbovw18~ I may be able to help, if you want it. :slight_smile:

fixedā€¦ sorry about that

Originally posted by whitey
fixedā€¦ sorry about that

you the man! (but did that include my login problem @ home? because Iā€™m sure mike wonā€™t be happy if he canā€™t get on PittSpeed tonight after workā€¦ :D)

hahahah whitey comes in and hits the little red button all is well

yeah it fixed the login tooā€¦ it was doing it to meā€¦ not sure what happened and how it happened but it dealt with the session file that controls the site.

:bowdown: :bowdown: