GOD DAMN MOFO CRACKHEADS!!!!!

post pics of snowboard… ! i found my snowboard after it got stolen and i also found another stolen snowboard

It’s a Red top Option Signature 163 with a Black/white bottom (SN has is xxx-303; don’t remember all 6 numbers) ; has Red Ride SPI bindings mounted to it; and silver “spike” stomp picks.

You should of came out of the house and pulled the America History X on his ass!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/SpookSh0w/american_history_x_owned.jpg

If I would have caught them in the act… that’s a WHOLE nother story… right now, I just want my shit back…

uuuuugh that sux. i too have put it off. I should do this ASAP.
Even if they say yea come in. I would go in and look around. They could either slam you with trespassing and bone you twice or worse, be a freak and kill you or something.
becareful about that something like that

Best part of the whole movie

Damn that fucking blows man. Im lucky if I even hear a car door shut or open at night I jump right up. Im gonna start protecting my shit more, ive caught a group of like 13 year olds trying to steel my rims 2 years ago. Iits time to buy a nice little mossberg i thinks.

Wow. That sucks buddy. Sorry to hear. Did they try getting into the garage at all? You may want to see if the tried prying the door open.

People suck. I keep getting scam checks in the mail from trying to sell shit on craigslist. It amazes me how low some people can be.

I hate it when scumbags cause alot of damage to get next to nothing out of it.

Sorry, hope an insurance check makes you feel better (unfortunately prob your ins)

That’s the really f’d up part… the garage was unlocked… All my tools, generators, chainsaws, etc were all in there… so easy to grab and worth a TON. Now EVERYTHING is locked up…

i hear ya. they do hundreds of dollars of damage (ie breaking a window etc) for what $3

“Hey, buddy, if you need $3 so badly knock on my door and ask. In fact, I just might give you $4”

^^ LOL word

Is there a website you can go to, to figure out the crime in a particular area?
I tried googling it for a while and came up empty handed.
Because I was thinking of buying a home in cheek, but I want to make sure it’s not a bad area first.
I live in Lancaster atm, and I kind of enjoy the zero crime and not having to hear cops whizzing by all night long.

One friend when I was going to school for welding, used to live in Buffalo… and what he would do (I find this pretty smart, yet dumb at the same time)… because he had to park his car on the street everynight, and there was already no radio in his car… was that he would always keep his car empty, and just leave his doors unlocked at night.
So that way, instead of them breaking a window to find nothing… they can just open the door, to find nothing.

At least they left that alone. Still, that is just fucked up.

All of us need to learn from this story and many others like it.
DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE IN YOUR VEHICLE!
I learned the hard way a long time ago.

Sorry to hear. My gramps who lived in the “cultured” part of Syracuse taught me early. don’t leave ANYTHING in sight in the car. Put it under the seats, glovebox, trunk or better yet like ugo said take it out. Its served me well. Everyone I know who has had a break in had something visable in the car… cds, a jacket, a fucking hat etc…

Good thing I am moving…the ghetto is creepy in on my shanty town.

The thing is… my blazer’s windows are tinted, such that you couldn’t see my snowboard through them!..

If I see a crackhead carrying a snowboard down the street to get to the bus stop I promise to run him over.

sorry dude!

:slight_smile:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8665&stc=1&d=1236896885p