"God" particle officially discovered

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17rrgbzhr07ivjpg/original.jpg

I’m pretty excited about this… The discoveries Theyl make will be interesting

Always amazing to see what humans with different background, religion, culture and race can achieve when we focus our efforts for a common goal; Other then thinking of more and creative ways to kill each other.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0qkkjimfo[/ame]

So, the bottom line is whoever can weaponize this first will rule the world. I expect nothing less from our species. :crackup

:lol

:crackup:crackup:crackup:crackup

:rofl

You’ve got to be shitting me!:lol

^^Are people really that dumb?!

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA IDIOTS!!!

Actually in a sense, they are right. If you believe in the concept that GOD creates everything, it automatically implies GOD also creates the GOD particle.

At the end of the day if you believe in creationism, you can never lose; since every shred of scientific data and evidence that proves that GOD had nothing to do with the creation of the universe; All those data and evidence, in essence is also a creation by GOD.

Therefore…

…because he can.

End of story.

^ lolololol :rofl

:rofl

would you know about god if nobody told you?

i bet you wouldnt

look into history. once someone found out about the atom they thought it was the building block of everything.

then years latter we find something smaller.

i bet theres things even smaller than the higgs. i cant proove it but someone will

String theory… google it.

But this god can not make a taco so big that it can not eat all of it.

LOLWTF

Looks like they keep “proving it” every week now.

the first paragraph says they “think” they have it or it “might be” the higgs.

show me where they proved the higgs?

oo and a few paragraphs down it says they still dont kno

also they are saying they higgs shouldnt have spin yet this new particle has spin.

Did you completely miss where he put the quotation marks or are you just talking to yourself here?