Going down to Florida

Have been looking for a while for a new 240 when I came across this…

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=278911811&dealer_id=58331605&car_year=1993&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&model=240SX&showZipError=n&pager.offset=25&search_lang=en&start_year=1981&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&search_type=used&body_code=0&first_record=26&distance=0&address=50432&rdm=1291654961394&marketZipError=false&sort_type=priceDESC&awsp=false&make=NISSAN&num_records=25&seller_type=b&cardist=1201&standard=false

look at the engine again.

its not a ka-t the maf has just been rewired to the passangers side as it has a ghetto cold air intake

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

that car looks like a mess man i wouldnt buy it if i were you it probably is clean but looks like you might have some wiring issues …just buy a clean chassis here and swap a ka in …will probably be cheaper then paying 1500 for that one plus all excahnges duties out of country safety and stupid other shit …just my 2 cents what ever you decide gl

lol at not bein turbod

lmao its a t-top 22222222

lol +1^. also ‘This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, the seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects. Any descriptions or representations are to the best of our knowledge & for identification purposes only. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle & to have satisfied him or her as to the condition & value. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements.’ ssounds kinda sketchy

just a legal thig since it being sold as is …anything you buy as is this applies to

thats true but still, i personally would never say something like that if i were trying to sell something

Looks like a stock 240 that you can find in Canada and save alot of hassle

yea you can find em here but 95% of them are rust buckets

so dont look for rust buckets …you can find both …if you wana buy a running car for 800$ usually it is a rust bucket …you want nice things you have to spend more money no matter what it is