Going For A Ride? Post It In Here

I might be up for it, if I can’t find someone to mount my Q2’s today & pick up my new fender today:excited

There was a 10% chance of rain… and it rained. So had to cancel the ride. Sorry Gundam, maybe this weekend the weather will be warm enough.

It’s cool man

Going out today around 330 if the weather stays nice and sunny

should be cool the rest of the day aka Sunny

Anyone up for a ride Friday afternoon? I will pick a meeting place and time if there is some interest. (it would be around 1pm-2pm)

Friday is looking good.

I’ve got work till 5. But does anyone want to meet up at Dunkin friday night? It’s supposed to stay in the mid-50’s the whole night on Friday.

I might be into friday evening.

it doesn’t get going till like 10 or 11PM at DND

friday ride still going on?

Damn forgot to update, no ride for me today, got some side work to do! $$$$$$$$ for gas for future rides LOL.

rock on

Dd later?

Im in

maybe, what time?

No clue. What’s good for everyone and where is everyone coming? I’m good whenever, coming from berne/knox/altamont area.

idk like i said before no one shows up to DND till like 10 or later. and it’s going to be in the 40’s around that time. Than we stand around while guys start showing “SPRINKLES” to chick who walk by.

:rofl we could always meet there earlier and take a short ride and loop back. Or meet anywhere.

I’d be up for that, F riding at night in the cold, can’t see through turns and my fingers get cold.:lol