Going For A Ride? Post It In Here

I’ll be out of work in an hour.

I’ll see if highspeed wants to meet at dnd at 5pm

Make it later, i still gotta get down there… lol

ok when? :lol

see you there

Sounds good. Anyone else who wants to come, feel free.

Getting gas. Will be there in a few. Sorry guys lol.

saw both hispeed and gundam but didn’t realize until i left dd lol, next time ill be sure to say hi, i came in really late with two other bikes just before everyone dispersed

I was there talking to them lol.

Definitely raced some guy in a bmw roadster getting onto 87 when we left chipotle. :lol dude was old as dirt and gunned it from the light.

It’s so hard to know who is who :laugh

weather looks good wednesday afternoon (May 2nd), anyone feel like riding?

I will most likely be riding out to LVD for opening Wed night of T&T.

just got back from a ride through thatchers, then west on 443 to the end at rt30.

too fuggin windy

nice. it looks kinda deceiving out there, its sunny and it feels ok when you’re standing still, but once your moving its cold!

You were in my neighborhood son. lol

I’m busy wednesday dawg, sorry.

My shop where i keep my bike is in Altamont, so I end up cruising around up there alot :lol

awesome ride yesterday at the lake with Genpatten, I actually ripped off my side panel changing body position so much on the plus side my techspec didnt rip. :lmao

Yep was a fun ride. I didn’t have anyone else’s number … the ride was put together pretty quickly, but definitely was a good 3 hour cruise around the lake to the dam.

Maybe next time we should make an interest thread, but first I have to wait from some parts to come through the post. :lol