Going to Rochester, Whos comming with me?

i have slicks and excuses, hey oh well im not frowning on it. You guys that know me know im all about a good time, but when i cant do shit, it kills the whole day.

stop doing splits in your GF’s panties and you wont have to worry about pulling you groin :wink:

word, true story

now that my car is back out, I’ll have it ready to head out that way soon to play :tspry:

mark, you guys should come. We can have some fun :tup:

Lets see u roch guys at the MOMS race at NYIRP, SUN, OCT 22 :slight_smile:

Its not just MOMS that night, is it? I’ll be trailoring the NeonGLH up that night, as well ast the 29th. If it is MOMS, and I can squeeze on the track, i’d love to race some of you mustang boyzzz.

Sucks that this weekend wanst nearly as good as a turnout then it was planned, but whatcha gonna do. My car is still apart in my garage, with parts that need to be overnighted from … well, its domestic. But yeah, I wasnt ready to race this past weekend anyways.

22nd and 29th though, NYIRP, choda, you better go!

Also, I may come down to buffalo before the 22nd, if I have time to tune. i’d like to run some peopel I wanted to earlier this year, and get some mighty! My new clutch is SEXY!! :headbang:

–mark

I believe they’ll let ya tt, but they’ll be few & far between

It says test and tune, both the 22nd and 29th, are you sure its MOMS? They are sundays.

its not really a moms event, its more like an extra track day for the group, no pints, nothing special.

Thought so.

–mark