Golf hit a milestone

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/offroadzj/98%20Golf/VW222222mi.jpg

Yup she turned 222,222mi this morning as I pulled into work. Can I just stop the odometer now??? lol

I thought you were gonna tell us about some black kid name Tiger that learned how to play.

I thought you were going to say something exciting happened in golf for once.

Sorry. VW Golf… lol. I can’t watch golf, its just way too boring.

my mr2 is closing in on 100k(not to happy with that). nice to see a car with some good miles on it! 222,222 is pretty sweet. I to thought this was about the golf (game).

Can an admin please change the title to “My Golf III hit a milestone”

:lol I hit 180k on Monday, I was excited.

Id like to keep one of my vehicles that long at some point.
With any luck the truck might be a good candidate.

The highest mileage vehicle I ever owned had 157k when I got rid of it.

I hit 162000 today

im ~93

Shit deserves a thread? IDK, my Corolla is at like 218, and when I pass you, I’ll make a fucking thread or something, cool story bro, most VW’s suck, and most owners suck. What’s that extra gauge showing? Probably nothing worth mentioning.

Wow… nice input asshat… lol. Nobody ever said you had to read it. Those who know me know why I posted this. I could care less that the Golf made it this far b/c I know that it has plenty more to go. The extra gauge is just for voltage. I like to know if the battery is getting low and/or the alt. ever stops charging.

lol wtf

168,000 in my Olds and still going strong!

who has the highest mileage on here? im talking original motor and chassis though.

My last 4dr, a seafoam green Civic, had 223,000 when I sold it. Original everything, I bought it from the OG owner, still have the window sticker of $11k.

damn thats a lot of driving

I know Joey had a few cars with a shitload of miles on them.