Good bye EVO!

FF2 and 3 son!!! was already in the movies.

Holy shit… Just looked at the prices of Supra’s on ebay… They’re really that rare?

I like the car and all but those prices are rediculous --> IMO <–

more rare then maybe your glorified supra? 1 of 179.

so defensive. let loose you grumpy old weezer

Splitting the production numbers by color too now? :facepalm

ohhh so now that i totally proved you WRONG you came back with that? yea, split by color as there were only white and red, im sure you knew that too google warrior

I was not wrong, you do have the first year for the 9, it just happens to be the only year.

Why don’t you split them my mileage too, that way you will have the only 9 rs with xx,xxx on the clock

OMG uber rare!!!111!!!

Profit!!!

Plus you only nit picked on one part of my post and you’re calling the whole thing wrong? Want to explain how these news make your car MORE rare and MORE valuable as you claimed?

You seemed to skip on that the first time round and second time… Common MR.RIGHT

Supras still sell for $30-80K+ for turbo cars.

Pete, relax. Christ.

Pretty much summed it up.

Yea, and noone cared.

Bryan getting loud up in here because his cars reputation and ebay image is on the line. o snap!

bam. ROASTED.

Yea, im the one whos loud in here. Go instigate somewhere else.

Ix rs will always be valuable as it is the best rs evo and is extremely rare due to low peoduction…many being built into race cars…and many crashed. Gsr’s se’s and mr’s will continue to drop in value as well as the x. Just my prediction.

V6 Integras will sell for millions at a Barrett Jackson auction

Couldn’t agree more. And to think a lucky shift member can have one for a measley 50k right now

Such a great deal. Fuck supras.

where else, other than shift is it so much fun to instigate?

a bee’s nest in the middle of Africa :thumbup

I have a 1986 Nissan 300zx for sale. Extremely rare highly sought after automobile. Sure to be worth millions. I think theres like 10 left in the WORLD. Based off of nothing really.