Good car audio shops?

keep it stock ftw

Yea, thought about that too. Just gonna be over and done with it. Bought the PAC unit, I plan on keeping this car a long time anyways.

I could be wrong, but I always thought that if you just don’t connect the amp turn-on / powered antenna turn-on into the factory harness that you wouldn’t have a problem. IIRC the issue was that when they plugged in the OBD plug if an aftermarket radio was plugged in it would send 12v to their reader and fry it… not that the actual radio had to do with the pulling of the codes…

Even though it sucks, its def. not the most expensive. I’ve seen some really shitty setups that required a ton of shit just for a deck install. I cant think of the car off the top of my head, but there is a dash kit alone that ran almost $200.

Kenny dash kit, proper antenna, PAC unit is en route. Let me know when u can do it homie.

I will do it for you bakarian

you can see me flexing my awesome wiring skills here

http://www.vibrant.com/images/cables/frustrated-guy-clarkk.jpg

Back in the day when I had a VW, I let Best Buy install the headunit… I left without working rear speakers, that they said didnt work when I brought it in… Yeah I do my own shit now.

When you get the shit just let me know. I’m free MOST evenings after 4.

I don’t want your woman yelling at me.:ohnoes

Stay white, keep radio stock

/headaches

she doesn’t get home til 5 anyways… and the garage is MINE… lol (although we probably won’t be doing it in the garage b/c that shit is packed full of shit we have to still move into the house)

Good to know, I’ll bring beerz

This car for sale yet???

TDI is never sold! 48MPG FTW!

you’ll find a low mileage one and … Damn what a cycle :slight_smile:

Na, did all the maintenance for the next 100kmi! Should be good to go for awhile. Saves me money every month.

Nice, i’d love a new TDI cup car… mmmhhmmm

YESSS! They are soo nice!

They get only like 34mpg though. Emissions FTL

Here’s the name of good audio shop: AMD IS THE BEST