good cheap lol place to install wheels

just wondering where most of u guys get ur tires installed seeing as i now have some good wheels: 2 Stern Zeldas 17 x7.5 or7 can’t remember and; 2 Enekie 17 x 7s. The tires are Dunlop SP Sport 2050’s 225/50r17’s all round i don’t wanna risk any damage especially on the zeldas
chime in and yah i know good and cheap don’t mix

lmao…your jokes man, try Costco or something.

either that, or go to a shop that does a “primo” job but you’ll have to pay accordingly.

tire23 in mississauga

wheels direct?

how much does it cost per tire?

i dont think you’ll much big of a difference of prices when comes to tire installing

Tires2go.com

he doesnt need tires. or tires installed. from what i understood, he just wants someone to put the wheels on his car :\

^^ should made it more more clear; just wanna know a place to get the tires mounted and balanced without damaging the wheels and costing to much

225/50’s if thats all your putting on come on by my shop i’ll take care of you but any lower profile is at customer’s risk

Thanks,
Oz

k cools where u located and how much per tire

west side
tire23.ca is like 15$ a tire i believe. for 17s and located in mississauga. pro tire shop
where are you located? any tire mounter can mount that tire size for u and use sticky weights for ur aftermarket rims. 225 50 17 is a lil higher then normal though for a 240sx.
usually rock 225 45 17 . 235 40(45) 17. 245 35 17 .

east side
zoom auto mounts tires for 10$ a tire at sheppard and mc’cowen Scarborough M1S 4N5 in their shop. but only regular tire mounter. Zoom Automotive: 416 722 6144 give them a try if u in that area instead. i mounted a pair of 235 40 17 on 17x 9.5 there.

nice^^ i’ll give em a shout i’m 4km from pearson airport