tire shop

anyone know a place were i can put on tires on a rim for cheap? the cheapest i found was 40 bucks but its an imigrant owned shop and not reliable but if thats the cheapest i geuss i gotta get it done there.

Pretty much any shop can mount tires, it doesn’t take long, so you can be there if you don’t trust them.

Are they winter tires or good tires and rims?

i work at Mississauga Tire Center. Stanfeld road, inbetween dundas and dixie. brunswick bowling on dundas is where stanfeld starts. just come in and ask for lou. tell him brock sent you( thats me) and lou is my pops and he can hook you up guy. any and all of you. he loves dealing cash :wink:

i just dont feel like wastin money on puttin tires on, they are teardrops and brand new all season tires. if its cheaper then 40 bucks for 4 tires its good with me, just leave me a number to call and name, thnxs

kipling tire.
on kipling near dundas.

Mississauga Tire Center
9058483500 ask for either retail or lou

ez

How much to mount and balance two tires, paying cash? And I want those sticker type weights…

20 bones usually. just go in and say your a buddy of mine cause hes my dad and well hook you up. prolly nothing :stuck_out_tongue: as long as you buy your tires from him he’ll always do the small shit for free

I paid $40 (not tax) to have snow removed off of my steelies and mounted on my wife’s car… Great deal!

Btw: CT wanted $92 and walmart wanted $63 + tax

Cash is key!

SOMEONE TOLD ME LONGGGGGGGGGGG AGOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey what’s up.

My buddies shop in Scarborough mounts them, balances and intstalls for $15.00 per tire.

The name of the place is Total Auto and the number is 416-303-3204. Just ask for Tony.

Have a good one.

Easy 8)