Looking for cheap place to mount tires..

Anyone know a place that will mount and balance a set of winters onto some wheels on the cheap? One shop I found … they wanted $90. f that.

Thank you.

Oasis Automotive, 97 Laidlaw, Markham. 905-201-9443. Small independent shop w/ good guys that should help you out for way less than that. Talk to Martin or John and you can tell them Jonathan sent you if you want. Good luck.

Canadian Tire, Walmart. Either of those places will do it for a lot less than 90 bucks

Mike give me a call, i may be able to help you out.

Cost me 87 from canadian tire, but i was desperate,

Nissan dealer will do it for a surprisingly small amount.

Cost me 87 from canadian tire, but i was desperate,

Nissan dealer will do it for a surprisingly small amount.[/quote]

Crappy tire did it for me for $48 for the install and balance, $10 to dispose of old tires, $65 all total.

must have been just the CT i went too … ouch i got raped :cry:

it was this seedy CT too.

Yeah it was like posted up on the wall… something from HQ, not store to store. Part of the winter tire special dealy…

Axle it’s not a special deal where like you have to buy their tires is it?

Nope, just $12 per tire to balance and install. $2.50 to dispose of one tire.

Wicked. $50 is more like it… I called Oasis they quoted me $12.50 a tire. If the crappy around the corner does it for $12 I am so there.

Hi, I don’t know if you are a mamber at Price Club, or know anyone that is, but they swapped 4 tires for me at $8 a piece. They didn’t dispose of any tires for me, but $36 is a pretty good price, plus they can usually do it right away.

Theo nope no Price Club membership. AFAIK Price Club turned into Costco here. My 'rents membership just expired… heh they go to Sam’s club now. I wonder if they do it.

The one shop that DarkForceJackal refered me to (btw thanks DFJ!) quoted me $12.50 a pop.

Nice one Theo! I forgot about Price club. They are by far the cheapest. Don’t dispair if you are not a member…Most Price club Service centres will take non-members. Anyone can drive up and have work done. I’d call your local Price club to double check first.