Consumer Review: Kustom Workz

So I Went to Kustom Workz to get my snow tires mounted and balanced…I must say excellent prices and friendly and quick service :tup:

Price?

I agree. :tup:

I paid 35 for 2 tires mounted balanced and disposal of 2…the other places I called wanted 20+ a tire + disposal

If you went that far, why didn’t you just go to Hybrid?

Still a good price for 17"s

cause it wasnt that far…i live 2 min away…and I forgot they now offer mounting and balancing

omg…35 for 2 tires!!! for 17’s!!! low profile? or what…i run 15s and mine would be alot cheaper if i went there right? damnn thatd be worth the trip up there…wheres the place at? and do they have a website

nvm…i found it… i think

http://www.kwbuffalo.com/

?

yea they are low pros…but i dunno if their prices vary depending on rim size…

Just the mounting and balacing is 35 bucks, he already had the tires

i will probably take my expensive ass work wheels to custom works.

yes I should have stated that in my original post that I hasd the tires

I dunno if they just hooked me up at a slow time or what, but this past spring Tread City Tire in NT took off my snows and mounted my summers (4 wheels) for a bottom line of $20 bucks. It seems like a really low overhead, high volume type of place so I don’t know if I would trust them with nice wheels though. But then again I have not had any problems. Everything seems balanced, didn’t notice any scratches, etc. Might be worth a call for anyone like me who has no reason to be picky and just wants a deal. They sold me my snows at a good price last winter too. It was like $450 for 4 what the hell are they… 205/55R16’s I think. Winterforces, studded, mounted.

i was gonna do tread city but i wasnt sure they could do my 17s they lip is funny and u need a good machine to do them…i could care less if they get scratched cause they are winter and auto-x wheels now…plus i am lazy and didnt feel like making any more phone calls to get prices…

Tire disposal is now added to the price of NEW tires.

no i had 2 tires on rims that needed to be disposed of