Best place to get tires moutned ?

Looking for a place to swap tires onto my other wheels in which I will use for winter

I am located in MIssissauga

any places to recommend, to get it mounted and balanced at a resonable price?

this are 15 inch wheels and tires

thanks

crappy tire lol

wheel direct in scarbs good price tell em chris with the pink rims sent ya.!!

tlak to evan worth the drive.

lol @ driving to toronto from mississauga just to get tires switched

profile tires or 50+ sidewall?

go to Quick Lube n tire, queen st N across the street from the beer store.

i drive from brampton to wheels. trust me its worth it.

even more so when i bring a michilin 215/45/17 for a 9.5 along with 12 other rims. You can not compete with wheels direct.

all tho i have been going to them for 2 years now.

Yo Chris, does Wheels Direct do stretches to? I’m going to be getting some 15x8’s in the future and will be looking to have 195/45R15’s mounted

lol i cant comment as i have never gone to wheels direct, but i can assume the OP isn’t getting 12 tires mounted, and that a trip to toronto will most likely increases his expendatures by at least 25%,

pointlessly, at that.

If you want to save money, hit up your high school/ old one. Shouldn’t be any more than 30 or so mins if everything is available to you. Cost ya nada too. Just an idea.

I heard the posse used to do their cars at my old school before they cancelled out. I always dreamed o working on a CA18DET Silvia with my money earned scooping ice cream.

First thing youve said that i agree with. My highschool is where i do shit most of the time. Tires especialy.

i still say wheels direct lol.

Why does it really matter? If you go to any Independent shop mounting an dismounting tires should be the same. I don’t see why you just don’t go down to your closest green n Ross :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahha jackass