Wal-mart mounting/balancing tires for a good price!

Because of my new work schedule, it’s hard for me to find a place that can mount tires for me. I usually go to tires23 but they open at 10 and close at 7. I work at 12 and get off at 8pm for training, so it’s hard to find a place to fulfill my needs.

Well, Wal-mart gave me a price of $75 TAX IN to mount 17" tires! 215/45/17 to be exact.

This is the Wal-mart superstore in the Heartland area.

Pretty good price imo! Way better than Canadian Tire and very similar pricing to tires23 for 17" sizing.

I’m going to give them a shot and I’ll keep you guys posted!

is that how much it costs to get tires mounted in sauga?

at newmarket tire is like 60…

I wouldn’t trust wall-mart with rims you don’t want scratched. There machines aren’t meant for low pros. But any good tire man can get low pros with anything. Mind you heartland is new so there machines are probably new as well. Then it comes down to who they higher, which is a gamble on its own. Mind you there rich enough to replace ur rims, if they mess up bad enough…

P.s
[FONT=Calibri]Don’t support Wal-Mart they are crippling societies around the world, but screw Canadian Tire as well their prices are outrageous for everything.
[/FONT]

But Canadian Tire would at least replace your rim if it got damaged.

My buddy does them for $5 each on his lunch :wink:

You get what you pay for…that saying NEVER gets old

ive paid 50 dollars mounted new valves and balanced. for 17"

i’ll do it for 50$ and give you a road force as well.

walmarts gay, i went once with my stock teardrops and they refused to mount, but they did my 7spokes.

but yea, the heartland one is the new style superstore, ther are other walmarts that had renovations to become superstore but the tire/lube shop is crap.

For all you guys saying $50-$60, that isn’t in the Mississauga area is it?

damn, it cost me 100$ bucks at my place, 25$ a rim to get 235/40/17’s mounted. But they do a damn good job at my place, with mounting, balancing, no scratches. I think that extra 50$ is worth it.

Shoutout to wheels direct!

if you like the drive go out to the reserve. I pay 5 whole dollars a tire for instal and balance and that is what ever size I feel like bringing in. They do an awsome job, no scratches no anything just in and out in a few minutes.
my .02 cent i guess this time if you live near the reserve that is

Just came back from there. got my tires mounted. Did a great job!