Good cover up tattoo artist

I know there have been a couple threads out there about who is the best tattoo artist and what not, but my g/f wants to get a partial cover up of her current tattoo on her lower back. Who would you guys recommend and i would like it to be a place where I could get in soon. Thanks guys.

Mike Taylor. Iron horse south, on south park near lake. awesome work.

trizzamp stizzamp

probably.

thx fr th roffle roffle

stylin tattoos over on harlem did a pretty good job on my tatt … clean place.

plus me knowing one of the workers personally helps

yea i was pretty impressed with erich foster at Rise Above. he did my back, and he’s done a good number of pieces for my friends.

here’s my back the day I got it. I mean it’s not an incredible complicated tattoo, but it turned out well

and things he’s done for friends have been a lot more intricate and turned out awesome

Your greasy back kinda makes me want to rub it…

def.

is she getting the butterfly turned into tribal? or vice versa.

haha. i had just used soap/water to wash the blood and ink off

Word, Mike Taylor is good. Go to the NWS forum, check the tat thread. I see Taylor on Tuesday for my back peice, BTW Mikes shop is called Designer Pain, its behind Iron Horse.

eh ive always known it as iron horse south, its easier to direct pple there, cuz the signs up front. lol i have all mine done from him

fitting ink, the hair on your shoulders kinda makes you look like an eagle

bahahahahah

and +1 to know what the tats are

you gonna be good for thursday? I think I was able to play the day after my back got done, but its just across the top of my back, not the whole thing

least its not a broken hippie love sign

lol. Probably getting the chinese character she had turned into tribal turned into a butterfly.

Laser it off.

lol

hopefully, its all color and will most likely take more than one sitting. ill let ya know, ill have 2 days to “heal” before thursday. Ill let ya know.

http://www.insc.anl.gov/pwrmaps/map/japan.png