Good fishing spots?

Anyone know of any good spots to catch small, large mouth bass from shore.

I caught you a delicious bass -Napoleon Dynomite

The water inlet at the dunkirk Harbor, also I’m going to my usually spot… waterport, NY. Also try wilson, NY

behind mog

Tops has a nice selection, if you use your bonus card you get mad dealz.

Shit, when I gave blood the other day the guy that signed me in was an old dude who was giving out good fishing spots. I ignored him though since I dont fish, I wish I remember where, he said he caught 100 lbs of fish in a 2 hour period. Of course he could have been full of it, but still.

i bet it was the lobster tank at Tops.

I’ve done well fishing from a boat along the rocky shore by The Pier. I know I’ve seen people fishing from shore there.

Always people fishing from the Ferry St launch, but it’s mostly ghetto people catching carp to eat. I only used that launch once and spent most of the evening worried my truck/trailer wouldn’t be there when I returned.

You can fish from shore behind Smith Boys marine (the Niagara River side), good bass fishing there, as well as straight across the river behind the Holiday Inn, right where the river curves.

Depending on how bad the floating moss is you can have some luck at Beaver Island State Park. Again, look for the rocky shore with a decent drop off. Here’s a hint… near the frisby golf.

And there is always the canal. Good large mouth/pike fishing if you know the spots, which I don’t. I could never deal with the no wake zone speed limit for more than about 1/2 a mile. :slight_smile:

lake george 10 minutes from my house, wait nvm your in ny:(

the bass down here are so underfished if you know what your doing you’ll rip out lunkers all day.

but…
Since you are in NY the canal is an awesome spot stay about 100 feet before the bridge on your left, also why not take a drive out to lime/crystal lake?

lime lake is awesome nice pike and bass and huge carp, i had a 30+ pound carp pulling me in a rental paddle boat

if your looking for lunkers go to your nearest villiage water supply

hmm i might have to try the canal …

where is lime lake… i wouldnt mind messing around with a few carp lol

what are you guys using in the canal as bait… i have pretty much everything possible to use

go to point breeze and fish that little waterway that goes to the lake, big sheaphead that hit crazy on worms… plus there is an older black guy usually up front by the restrooms that buys em a $1 an inch

lime lake is the best if u wana travel an hour

YEA CARP!!! SIQQQQQQQ

I wanan go fishing… haven’t been in years.

Hrmm…

love canal

Buys them for what???

I hope not to eat! Yuk!

Lime Lake is in Arcade/Machias,NY…

Take the 400 for an hour (through EA,through Arcade, and just into Machias)and if will be on your left, just past the old drive-in.