good forums

hey guys, well, looks like i’m moving away from the 240 scene, and i honestly never thought it would happen. i’m actually kinda nervous to let my baby go, especially after all the hard work i put into her. but it is time, and i’m sure i will be back. sides, i’ve still got a good 6 months left on my paid membership, lol.

but i was wondering if anyone knew of any good 300zx/fairlady forums, as that’s what my car is gonna be after friday, hopefully anyways.

well, at least it’s still a nissan.

Hybridz is a good forum. Glad to see you’re still going to be a Nissan guy, I personally love the s30 and z31 so good luck (y)

Zilvia?

Just use Google and type in 300zx/fairlady forums and BAM good to go.

SON300ZX.org?

lmao how cool would son300zx.org be?

not fairlady, but still a bitchin’ site.

GTRCanada.com

300zxclub.com

A new site has been launched for all Canadian Z owners. Check it out.

http://www.zclub.ca

www.templeofvtec.net

are they ever new, there’s like maybe 15 posts on the forums, lol. thanks martino!!

Yea its only a couple months old so they’re trying to get things going obviously. At first it’ll be a little slow but I’m sure it’ll start to progress. There’s a lot of guys in canada with z’s so just give it some time.

hey, i’m all about helping out the little guys, lol. sides, i think it’s kinda cool being one of the first members on a board.

www.honda-tech.com

^^^ lol always posting honda shit