good investments

anyone know of any really good ones
most profitable

thats an easy one, cars…lol

SKDK and UCIC are my favorites.

What kind of investments? I know of a ton of good ones. It all depends on how much $ you have to start with and what you’re looking to do. Theres Real Estate, Stocks, hookers, etc.

i have 10k

invest in a couple monkeys. I hear the demand is up in buffalo this year.

Isn’t ‘good investment’ more of an oxymoron these days? It seems like there’s nothing short of being psychic that doesn’t involve a huge amount of risk, and that defeats the ‘good’ part.

Invest in foregin countries.

dot

What kind of return do you want?
What are your risk tolerances?
Do you need liquidity?
Are you looking for tax advantage means?
Etc

Cocaine

Are you simply looking for stocks of are you looking for overall investments in anything? Are you looking for instant gratification investment or lifelong investment? As for stocks DEIX is really the only thing i have that has been doing well the last few months. I personally think now is a great time to buy a house if you arent a homeowner. Consider a rental property perhaps.

what sort of term do you want
what sort of risk are you willing to take
what sort of return are you looking for.

answer any two of those questions.

Over the last few months I’ve read over some of your other posts on the topic, so lemme ask: Do you always look primarily at the short term gain-loss? Is this just your play account?

Come on homie we all know you build the house before the roof. Its the play account but in a market like we are encountering right now the short trem gain-loss is how to survive it.
104Mainstay VP Capital Appreciation - Service Class $11.396493 $ 127Van Eck Worldwide Hard Assets $42.381026 $ 143MFS® Utilities Series - Service Class $22.036428 $ 145Mainstay VP Balanced - Service Class $11.076928 $ 150MainStay VP Moderate Growth Allocation Portfolio - Service Class $11.026957 $
Maybe that will clear it up for ya. Ohhh almost forgot the roth ira.

118Van Kampen UIF Emerging Markets Equity - Class II $34.880500 $124Mainstay VP Developing Growth - Service Class $16.213007 $127Van Eck Worldwide Hard Assets $40.745972 $143MFS® Utilities Series - Service Class $24.438767 $151MainStay VP Growth Allocation Portfolio - Service Class $11.641137 $

Come on homie we all know you build the house before the roof.

Man after my own heart.

LIES! What really happened is i sent him a PM with e-threats saying how i bet he woundt say anything to my face. Then i sent him an e-mail with a pic of my cock. Now he is forever my bitch. Wait what?

:cry:

BTW: I didn’t know you were azn. :gotme:

Oh man hahahaha im like wtf im not azn…hahaha. :rofl:

A house.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30964

Talk to this guys he seems to be good with money.