Good Mechanic/Garage in Niagara Falls

Hey,

My girlfriend needs to have her car towed somewhere to be fixed, she lives in the falls. I don’t know of any mechanics in Niagara Falls, does anyone have any recommendations where she could go?

whats wrong with the car?

^^^^^^^^^

Good point… it’s a 98 Saturn something, Wont Start, battery is fine, turn the key to start position and nothing happens, seems like the starter or solenoid or something.

do all zee dash lights and ish turn on…does the starter click…did u test the alternator

nothing like nothign? its probably a blown fuse… do u really wanan pay 250 bux to have somebody tell you that

Yeah all the lights come on, battery is 100%, I tested it, starter doesn’t click, does nothing, it’s not getting power, the solenoid is broke or the starter is broke. I can’t get good look at it, she’s parked in a bad spot and like an hour from where I live so I just want to get it towed to somewhere in the falls and fixed.

I checked the fuses, they’re all good.

grab a junkyard starter and throw it in there. dont go pay like $300 for a new starter+tow+labor

i dont think hes looking for 50 posts saying ‘‘do it yourself’’

idk if midas fixes shit like that but the one on military always does good and honest work. try giving them a call.