Good off-road vehicle besides a wrangler?

International Scout

Touareg TDI V10 with air suspension

THIS!

but he wants something newer

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j306/NikiterZTS/damn.gif

lmaoooo^^^

it wouldnt be hard to find a lift for under $1000 for a sidekick or geo to fit 31"s?

Land Rover. Solid front and rear axles. They’re getting cheap too. I’m selling my Discovery 1 for $2k, new tires but needs a little work. Get at me if you’re interested

i think i would be too big and parts are bank most likely.

honestly why do you not want a wrangler? they are your best bet for offroading in the small vehicle catagory. and for trails in the woods trucks are just too long a lot of the times.

beater 95 nissan pickup

no bed, new clutch and suspension.

Was my trail maker :slight_smile: ask idonthaveaBlues14240sx. :lol “dude Where the F you going?” hahah

The lift for my jeep was 700 bucks.

my truck and new parts came out to that. :lol

My 91’ Isuzu Amigo went just about anywhere I did with 33’s on it. There hard to find, lift parts are scarce unless you go SAS. But damn I loved that truck.

Now running a 98’ lifted Blazer with 31’s, we’ll see how that does this weekend :thumbup

where you going this weekend?

Yea where you going?

shouldnt be. Pick up a few 4x4 magazines and look thru the ads.

until…“dude whatthefuck happened to your bumper?!?” “i found a tree”

Army pickup, M1008. Just don’t go mudding and buy a winch for it.

:rofl

2003 Toyota Highlander. They actually aren’t nearly as terrible offroad as a car-based suburbia SUV should be. The 4WD in it is fairly decent actually. The only reason we took my girlfriend’s car offroad was kind of a joke to make fun of how useless the vehicle was, but it ended up being pretty fun. Hopefully it will get better tires and it will really beast some stuff (for a soft-roader).

Or my personal favorite: 90-91 Civic RT4WD wagon “wagovan” with rust, manual transmission, snowtires, and a welded center diff. Possibly a budget turbo setup as well. Bascially, powerful enough to bomb through a lot, and fugly enough that you wont care when you dent it up.