Good Pc's/ Laptop's ??

Congrats on being in college and testing computer equipment, whats your sample of the equipment you tested. Oh you answered that already.

Store Returns. Store Returns. Store Returns. Why would someone return a Harddrive, because they don’t like it orrrr cause they don’t work/ in bad condition. Your sample of test Harddrives is flawed from the get go. Its a poor representation of all the Hard drives made.

I have done personal PC remediation too and again its a flawed patch. People come to you when they have a Problem.

Hard drives have warranties 5 years is a typical amount, if you are replacing harddrives you are pretty much scamming them unless you are following their warranties for them. Yes labor and a fee for follow the warranty isn’t a scam its a needed fee but purchasing new HD’s for already warrantied HD’s is stupid.

Sorry you just seem like you are a person that can follow instructions and replace simple parts and has never cared to know the WHY’s of failure.

I’m also Incharge of statistics where I work so I get a little nit picky about the sample size and proper representation of such