good pizza delivery near transit + whirley (sp)

just moved out this way and looking for a decent pizza place. I don’t really know the area that well yet

Thanks
Steve

dude, you have an iphone

Peci’s ftw btw

I tried using one of those resturant apps but the closest was a place on Harlem.
Thanks man

Bozanna’s

Mazia’s

Peci’s

Picasso’s

All good in there own right, Mazia’s is my personal favorite

Pecis is where its at…there is also a picassos over there, mattinas on sheridan, dominos up transit, pizza hut up transit, pizza plant in the walker plaza, just pizza at the corner of harris hill and genessee…biancas in the sky harbor plaza…

Those are the ones off the top of my head.

Its Wehrle… although it is a bitch to remember how to spell the damned street name.

And yes, Pesci’s is usually the best/most consistent with their pizza. Subs and other item on their menu are usually good too.

thanks guys. Ordered from pescis… I was impressed on how friendly the girl on the phone was lol most of the time the employees give you an attitude like their being bothered. Hope the food is good :tup:

Mazias is amazing :tup:

+1 for pecis…

and awwwwwe…u live close to me now :wink: lol

word, i think Pesci’s is on transit by main or so…so good…the quesadilla’s are amazing as well…

but the BBQ chicken pizza takes the cake…

Quoted for truth

+11,000 for pecsi’s. Owner Chris is a good dude.
Try the chicken Fajita Pizza mmmmmm. Matina’s is a good back up but often they burn the cheese
Havent been to mazia’a in forever

La Nova

laportas

Drive down transit and goto Grassos :slight_smile:

Support my family

just pizza on genesee /harris hill

Where is this? I’m all in for giving business to fellow nyspeeders

Bocce’s >* for the transit main/wehrle area. Grasso’s is also very good.

Across from Depew High School. The place use to be a McDonalds back in the day.

My uncle in lancaster gets it from Sgt Pepperoni, was pretty good when i was there.