Good places to eat in the 518.

NOooo. They told us at Beffs put them in the oven for a few mins. NOT the microwave.

Ralphs tavern.

and for anyone that makes way to the Poughkeepsie area and you like pizza and wings, check out TnF off the 9G, best in that area.

+1. Awesome pizza and cheap prices.

Anyone know when Tony’s working there?

For lunch I need quick places. I usually cant blow a whole hour for foodage. Any ideas?

That new “Two Cousins” market just opened up in Newton Plaza in latham. I went there to pick up some seafood the other day and they had a nice looking selection of sandwiches.

i know he is off on sundays, so im assuming hes there every other day of the week, last time i was there it was late so i think hes the afternoon-closing guy.

Ralphs for happy hour = I’m there.

Nice, heard about it but thought it was just a seafood market, not a lunch spot. I’ll check it out.

Also in Newton Plaza, Gorman’s Deli is off the HEEZY but its expensive.

I was actually hoping it was more of a fish market and less sandwich shop, but it’s def the other way around.

Anyone know what the deal is with the Mr. Subb Bistro in Newton Plaza? Do I still get my roast beef sub and tater tots but now with a cloth napkin?

:lol found that out last night

Ive been there twice with a family of 6 and everybody’s food was good.

how do your insecurities relate to good places to eat. you got called a name, and now youre sad.

so anyway.

good place to eat, that havent been named, are there any?

well I’ve since gone to “Two Cousin’s” in Newton plaza and it’s good shit. I got some special sandwich thing they had (forgot exactly what it was). I’ve yet to try their fish fry, but I’m sure it’s awesome.

I went to Rudy’s V&R on Madison a few times, every time I went it was pretty quiet and not over crowded, wait staff was wicked nice, and for the price I was really impressed with the food.
I’ve heard mixed reviews about the place, but every time I went there it was stellar.

another vote for Malt River. Good food, great beer selection, and never packed.

Has Pump Station been mentioned? Food is awesome and so is the beer! I always get their blonde beer whenever i’m there.

how about a blonde beer wench, those are better
st pauli girl

or the Spaten girl in the Foreground

Not going to read 12 pages…but here are my favorites:

Metro Diner on RT. 20 near Crossgates Enterance. I had an awesome burger there.

Five Guys in Glenmont, down the road from my work. Awesome burgers.

Jacks Diner on Central near the Police station in Albany. Good sammiches. Coke tastes funny though. Family run as far as I can tell.

Delmar Market Place in Delmar at the Five Corners. AWESOME subs.

My Place in Delmar on Delaware Ave. close to the Delware Plaza. Good food…AMAZING wings.

New York Pizza (I think thats’ what it’s called) in Delmar at Five Corners…very good pepperoni pizza.

Augie’s Italian Restaurant in Ballston Spa… Family style, so one entree, although about $15, easily feeds two with a few lunch leftovers to boot. Awesome food, cheap drinks and decent house wine for the lady, and nice atmosphere. Sorrentino’s in Clifton Park for subs, or Fred the Butcher for an alternate sandwich shop.

old chicago is closed now i never liked that place