Good places to eat in the 518.

Not reading through everything but

Hiros Hibachi bar on central ave … awesome dining experience, good place to eat with a few friends… the prices aren’t bad at all… the Fillet Mignon is awsome.

Buca Di Beppo - Awomse food, family style so portions are big to accomadate multiple people…

Joes Pizza Place - My mom runs it… food is excellent (depends on whos cooking ) but its a small little place and a great place to eat

Capris on broadway schenectady - not really a restaraunt, but there sandwhiches are awsome they give you a ridiculous ammount of meat… there meats are always good… venesen sub is awsome!

Slicks on ferry st schenectady - Little pub been there for ever… Simply awsome sandwhiches… I love to eat there… theres nothing really special about the place or the sandwhiches but for soemr eason i find myself wanting to eat there… its cheap, the sandwhiches are big and its a quiet nice little atmosphere

theres some more I cant think of right now

Great sit down places, wifey and I are food buffs:

Winner’s Circle…Route 5 just outside Fonda
Augies…Route 50 Ballston Spa…30 seconds from my house :slight_smile: …reservations almost a must.
Raindancer…Rt 30 north of Amsterdam
Adirondack Brew Pub…Route 73 Lake Placid
Lisa G’s…Route 73 Lake Placid (they are both technically in the 518 :wink: )
PF Changs…Colonie Mall
Sushi Thai Garden…Philia St, Saratoga
Dine…Henry St, Saratoga(VERY expensive but excellent meals)
Brindisi’s…Broadway, Saratoga

Sit or take out:

Anthony’s…Rotterdamn Junction, lock 9
Noodles…CC Mall strip plaza

Gus’ Hot Dogs

Packed to the rafters for about $4.75

/Thread

I live right around the corner from that place.

Famous Lunch in Troy is still better then Gus’!

NO Gus bends Famous Lunch over and rapes them mercilessly

I disagree.

:shifty

Anthonys is good shit

I drove by that shit tonight. Tempted to call them and see what the deal is.

I would say Mangias in Stuyvesant plaza (Former employee)… but apparently Mark Burgaser (the owner) prefers Med. Food… the new place looks like a department store from the outside. Lame.

Adam- There’s a new Sushi Thai Garden in CP now. Good stuff.

I found out its exactly the same. But the Bistro sounds nice, so maybe in the customer’s mind it tastes better.

The Bistro is for a new kind of sub or sandwich they have, that’s why they call that one Mr.Subb Bistro. Well, that’s what I’ve heard.

Pizza King in downtown schenectady has awesome slices!

Pizza King ftmfw. The dude there is called the “Pizza Nazi” by people I know who work downtown, lol.

Haha, we call him that here too.

Dude’s a dick.

And that pizza is way to expensive

So are Villa Italia sammiches.

Fucking $8 for a 6" panini are you fuckin crazy? :rofl

Both are very good though!

you get what you pay for, i always treat myself to pizza king after i get done with my tickets in traffic court

Can’t go wrong!

Anyone go to Brown’s in Troy? Their Pale Ale and the Brew Burger there are my favorite. I’ve been going here pretty often. Good crowd and awesome beers and food.