Good places to eat in the 518.

+1 to this, not sure why I never brought it up. My friend owns the place, it is fantastic. Parking kind of sucks (no parking lot), but the food is incredible. Awesome for a date or a drunken night of shenanigans. Look for the mick ordering blueberry bombs, that’ll be me.

Might I suggest not buying any more than a beer or two with your food @ wings n rings. I ordered a shock top in a “medium” glass and it was $3.99. A bottle of draft beer was $3.50. Not terrible, but a little pricey considering most neighboring restaurants like Chilis have decent happy hour deals at 5:00.

The garlic parmesan wings were also really good.

I am so hungry. Right now.

Ambition Cafe on Jay St in Schenectady. Turkey club with cranberry mayo :slight_smile:

http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/

these guys just opened a new location in Troy…I am checking it out tommorrow.

Yeah, I’ll gladly wait for the initial buzz to wear off before even attempting to eat a meal there.

You and me both. A friend of mine texted me wanting to go and I laughed at him. No way I dealing with that BS.

My favorite places to eat around here… The barnsider, the macaroni grill, township tavern in knox, sutters for wings… nothing great is really coming to mind right now. Ask me when I’m hungry.

Dinosaur BBQ in troy. ftw just as good as the others.

manginos or some shit in waterveliet if thats the wrong name its something close, used to be a stewarts, its dope now!

oh and accorss the st pub for wings , god damn!

DeJohns on lark street is delicious,also hiros is a good hibachi place on central and Demarcos on cetral ave has really good pizza.

no

asian food sucks

Singh i couldn’t disagree more. Yoshi’s for sushi ftw. There is a new sushi buffet on central i wanna chk out to.

You do know that Japan is considered part of asian right?

Mancini’s? haha that place sucks! Their pizza is terrible

I’ve always wanted to go in there and try that place. When is their wing night and how much are the wings?

Audi jay, if you’re talking about Nikkos, definitely go for their lunch special. 12-3 all you can eat sushi for TEN BUCKS. Fucking awesome. I’m going to try and get there this week some time. :number1

amazing!
went there the night it opened after i fell in love with the one in cuse’
soo good!
prices arent bad at all! get a tonnn of food for the money!
really cool place

how bad was the wait?

bob & rons and little caesars are the only two places I try and hit up every time i come home

john its right across from pizza hut on rt2 small white building