Good places to eat in the 518.

Heard Dinnasour bbq is dope. Might bring psi2high out to dinner there this weekend if he is lucky

I gotta play my cards right and refill my roofa…I mean cold medicine

R
o
f
l

We should invite emanthegiant. I heard he has been feeling gloomy lately.

Yea maybe he could benefit from some “cold” medicine

Im sure he could. I think everyone can. Works like a charm kid.

Tis true.

5s diner out in fort plain…madd good omelettes yo!
cheap as hell too…good sized portions
home fries delicious!

not much else to say really…

dont feel like reading entire thread lol, but does anyone know a few good upscale places to eat? Like “proposal” spots? lol Suit and tie type shit?

Angelo’s 677 Prime or Prime at Saratoga National (golf course).

I havent eaten at either one since I cant afford to but I make deliveries to both and theyre high class places and pricy.

677 Prime is good, Apertivo in Schenectady is also good. Maybe even Jack’s in Albany.

cool thanks. Where is Angelos 677 tho? And. I dont…like… have to golf or be a member or anything to go to saratoga national right??

677 prime is in downtown albany by the palace. Place is pretty legit. Ortiz is one of the chef’s that did albany’s 5x5, so he is considered one of the best 5 chefs in the area.

http://www.chefs5x5.com/Home_Page.html These are all of the chef’s and their restaurants.

677 Broadway just off 787

And SN is open to the public, for dinner or golf

nice, im gonna give that shit a shot, thanks

677 is one of your best choices in Albany. Also Jack’s oyster house has delicious food and is upscale but its an older building so its not as nice as 677

not fancy but myself and some otherz are headin up to BWW tomorrow night if anyone wants to join.

i might head up if the brodudes are goin

gatvilles just gonna bring his brother… and then his brother is just gonna drift the whole time and piss everyone at BWW off

Got class or I would attend said function