good places to get tint done...

in either Stony, Spruce or Edmonton. Can anyone recommend a good/decently priced place to go?

garageworks does good tinting for a good price too…

x2

whereabouts are they located?

they’re along 149st, just north of 111 ave

149 st and 120 ave (west side of 149) right beside a batterie store.

i got mine at malcoms tinting, very cheap and by very cheap i mean it cost me 75$ to do my 2 front windows, also to keep in mind its a lifetime warrenty,

10749 -181 st
487-3030

i have a document on word from when i was calling around to tint places for prices, the prices range like crazy some places wanted 200 and some wanted 75 just to do my 2 front driver and passanger windows. i still have it if you want, theres about 20 places on it. pm me ur email and ill send it to you, gives you an idea on the prices. just my 2cents if you want.

well i actually went to the dark side and went to EZ motorsports, some guy from european auto tinting did it while i waited at 9pm. it was awsome, done in 2 hrs and 300 for 7 windows, every other place wanted my car for the day and 350-380 for the 7 windows (little rear one is a bitch apparently)
so actually i have to reccomend them for this

not saying everyone else is crap just putting in my 2 cents on my experience.
good deal tho for all ur windows. they did mine in like 30 min btw(only the 2 front tho.)

hi tech tintiing is awesome, he did my VW and my 240. they are on the west end was well. 149th street just south off of 118ave.