Good place to get Tint?

Hey guys,
Just wondering whats a good and pref cheap place to get tint done? I’m on a tight budget this season so I can only get tint if the price is good. If anyone has a place they can recommend please let me know. THanks!

you get what you pay for with tint, you get the 99 dollar tint job the tint will be scratched fade and turn purple.

Yeah, a good tint job will cost you anywhere from 2-300bucks.

ooo Ouch, I guess I might have to wait until next season heh. I’ll call around I guess and see first. Thanks.

Car Decor Garage on ridgeway just off Dundas by the 403. I did co op there. For the nice tint thats black not purple and full lifetime warrenty on labour its 225ish. Their really good with customer satisfaction, so they will re-do it if theres a problem with little to no hastles. They did my hatch one peice which takes a bit more time to do but turns out better than a 2 peice rear window. www.cardecor.ca

If you’re ever in Ottawa I can reccommend you a couple places. I got my S13 done for $160 cash, and it’s definately the best tint in Ottawa. Won’t fade or bubble.

Thanks for the info guys, doubt i’ll be in ottawa anytime soon though. I was wondering if anyone has used Tint King on Queensway in Etobicoke??

tint king is the worst tint shop to go to in the gta.

I’ve herd it depends on which one you goto because i’ve herd really good things about the one on queensway from a few ppl. But I do agree some are really bad in the gta.

Uhh no. the one on Queensway is terrible. Dont go there.

audio heaven in richmond hill.

The tint king on steeles by keele isn’t too bad. Pricey, but from what I’ve seen they do good work.

Uhh no. the one on Queensway is terrible. Dont go there.[/quote]

Have you gone there or something? I herd from a few people that they do good work and give you lifetime warrenty against defects.

Audio heaven f*d up the glass on BOTH my car and my friends car. I dunno HOW they managed to do it, but there’s scratches on the actual GLASS, not the tint, they’re deep and you can feel them if you run your finger over the window.

go to

2050 Steeles W,
Thornhill, ON
Tel. : 905-738-5020
Solar Screen Systems Inc

ask for don,

if youre in the west they have a location in woodbridge as well.

tell them Vincent (race ready performance) referred you. You will get a good price. they been around since 80s and do many high end cars and luxury exotics. you wont be disappointed. it will be under 250. for a high high end tint. pm me for more info on pricing.

Hey man . I got a place, but cant rememebr the numeber. I have it at work. I got the number from AutoglassWorks, the guys that do the windshield at Honda. He did my bros civic coupe for 180, with life time warrenty. I’ll get u the number tomorrow.

Awsome thanks man!

lifetime warrenty ususally means nothing, they know that the odds of someone comming back in 5 years + is slim to none, no tint will last for life.

they usually charge u liek 30 bucks for labour when u bring it back. its a scam like the midas lifetime muffler deals. sure the muffler is free but their labour is FAR from free. that golden touch doesnt come cheap.