Who tints?

I haven’t had windows in a car tinted for a very long time…but want to get my wife’s BMW done.

Can any of you dudes recomend someone in the Mississauga or Oakville area? Must be legit.

express brantford :slight_smile:

one of IAn’s guys does it, maybe he’ll come to 401?

Lakeshore Krown does it. Talk to Igor.

Does Igor still have his Benz Coupe with the AMG bodykit ? Moved out of that area a while ago…haven’t seen him in a while.

P.S need some tinting hook up in Woodbridge area, or Oakville.

I dunno what hes driving these days. Hes always rockin somethin different.

need some tinting in richmond hill pm if you know someone

erin mills and dundas. behind the petro canada gas station.

sweet wheels. they does mazda dealership in woodchester. comes with life time warrenty. $200. $40 / window.

Oh snap.

+1 for Igor
I’ve sent many guys to him he’s amazing with car security, audio, under coating, tinting and all that jazz. He drives a pimped out 4dr Toyota Tacoma now.

Do you have any affiliation with them? They’re the sketchiest shop I have seen in my life

1. Using a CAA tow truck hook as an engine hoist. That’s not even real. They’re a shop; not even backyard mechanics do that shit, let alone a shop

2. Customer cars jacked up and worked on outside. If I was paying for a shop with licensed techs to work on my car, then they better be working on my car in a shop. I wouldn’t pay a shop to work on my car entirely outside of the shop, at legit shop prices. Doesn’t make sense.

3. they get their oil changed at Mr.Lube. If they can’t bother to change their own oil, then what can they even be trusted to do?

4. They couldn’t identify a blown headgasket issue. The coolant was leaking in the chamber, trademark white exhaust smoke from burning coolant, coolant disappearing, but then yet couldn’t identify a blown headgasket. I should not be able to diagnose anything better than these guys. They’re the shop, I am just an enthusiast.

They advertise with cut and past shit and have a Honda Accord that looks like it came straight out of Brampton as the shop car. I haven’t seen anything like it. Do these guys even have their licenses?

thats a shop next door to it lol sweetwheel does tint, audio, tv and etc :smiley:

and yes that accord looks like a doo doo.

This made me LOL

any credible TINT places in Scarborough? like life time guarantee and all that good stuff