Good polish restaurant?

Need a place to go to kick back after workin’ on da ol’ tree oh two der and before we go to kapsiak’s.

wtf polish threads

\

he recently discovered his heritage…

coincidentally, he found the reasons behind the 240 debacle & elise anti-turbo powers.

:ham:

Alicja’s Resturant
1635 Great Neck Road, Copaigue NY

Might be a travel for you but the food is good and there are some cute polish waitresses

der’s a lil place just past kaspiaks acouple willa trees down dat der rd. I believe its called polishowski eaterinsky. Best polish sousage on dis side of the creek. Tell em newmanski sent ya and ya get half off your smoked saasage.

polish falcon on union …close to williams :wink: sooooo good

+1
or moms house :slight_smile:

yea derr aint a bad place down derr past a crick, but give rick a call. he aint a bad guy. hes took me ta dis place where dey got the actual tables and seats made of sausage, i fergit da name but let me tell you, i have never sampled a more delisious sausage den at dat place

Da Bearssss

You meant polish villa. My grandparents used to love that place, lately it has been just meh.

I dont think my little sister likes polish food

thats not a polish thing that is a chicago thing, polish ville was ok last time i was there, best thing is to find some one that knows how to cook polish and get their recepies and just cook it your self, polish food around buffalo is not all that good

ahahaha

POLISH VILLA

Voted best Polish food in WNY, HOME MADE EVERYTHING. Great service, if you get the right chick.

Food has always been excellent.

Ray’s on Clinton is good too.

you can pop by my grandmas. im sure she would cook you up some duck blood soup or whatever you want… as long as it has meat in it :slight_smile:

lol, i always screw up and call it that too. that place is the shit. the only place better is moms kitchen FTW

ahhaahhahahhahahahahah

:eyebrow:

I would imagine that most any mom & pop place in Cheektowaga would be pretty good.