good read: FL street racing (Rx-7 v.s Nazi Toureg)

^ word like people doing widebodies on slow cars

I should start an arian car club

http://liextreme.com/ races for money here on the island, no idea how since they always get shut down by cops but they manage lol

And if any germans start messing with you just say “Du bist ein Schwein”, then quickly put up your hands and try to swing before he hits you first lol

Awsome story though, I like reading good quality write ups

^ LOL, I was waiting for that response, relax, take a deep breath

I’ve had projects and cars out the last 4 years, sorry none of them were widebodies

I have a summer car for this year too, but I will most likely be booting out of buffalo

ahahahahahaahaha

i want one

easy there big guy, im pretty sure hes had some mad fast leet cars in the past

HAHA that is awesome, minus the fact that they were nazis.

I would have loved to see a VW diesel beating up on a 400+ hp fd… :stuck_out_tongue:

Diesel lovin’ <3

Can’t believe that one dude went mouthing off around that group what a dipshit. :lol:

It could have been Orlando, they mentioned 434 which is a street actually not too far from my house. And yes, you see a lot of “big dawgs” racing for big money down here. I haven’t seen team Nazi yet, but i have seen a ton of other race teams and ricers all over the place. If you know where to look down here you can find all kinds of trouble on the street. :wink:

Isnt a toureg just a Porsche Cayanne? Couldnt you simply rebadge a Cayanne turbo with VW Skins and double limo the windows if your looking for a sleeper. Im sure you can mod a Cayanne turbo to run with a FD.

if its a v10… its the diesel. I am pretty sure you can make them pretty f-in fast as well. Look at all the Cummins I6 diesels in the 12s or lower.

Toureg With a Cayanne swap, has to be expensive

swaping a toureg body onto a Cayanne? I dont know if tahts possible, I am pretty sure the whole thing is completely different

I’m guessing if it was a fast diesel it would prolly smoke?? You would think he would have mentioned that

You wouldn’t have to swap bodies anywhere, they’re nearly identicle, all it would take it a rebadge.

:tdown: to neo-nazi’s joking is one thing, but i hate ignorance in all it’s forms. i would have come back with a flame thrower to all their faces

the front ends are night and day

http://photos.velocityjournal.com/images/stk/2004/vw2004toureg01.jpg
http://euskaljakintza.blogsome.com/images/140020200420cheyenne20DR20ANGLE.jpg

i read bits and pieces of that thread

lol it really does sound plot for fast and furious.

who knows what that toureg was running, there are lots of scenarios, with enough money anything is possible

“Do you drive that piece of shit rice burner” as he looked at MY 7. Well now my car is involved, so it’s time for me to step in. “That 488 hp RX-7 is mine.” He laughed and said “If you’re so confident how about you run one of those” and pointed at one of the Touaregs. I smiled (held in laughter) and gave him a confused look… waiting for him to take it back. Well this hardass kept staring at me so I figured what the hell, might as well put these Nazi dirtbags to shame.

pride owns. sounds to me like they were fishing for cocky kids and caught one.

As soon as we shut down the other Touareg box’s me in between the Touareg I just raced and we take the exit.

yep, netted a lunker. good thing he didn’t ante for the G. crazy story.

intresting read…

where the Florida guys at?

on FLSpeed.com :stuck_out_tongue: