Good recent release kid movies...

My parents and 3 of my sisters are going to the David Bromberg concert tonight at the tralf and I am watching my youngest sis (she’s 12, too young to get in and I don’t like his music). So any who, I wanna rent some movies or something and try to make it nice for her because 1) she is really upset that she can’t go and 2) I feel bad, I’m her only brother and we rarely get along (she’s a typical preteen brat). So any who, like what movies just came out that are any good? I was thinking maybe Cars because neither of us saw it yet and maybe something else. Any ideas? Serious suggestions only please.

Thanks
~Josh

Rent the movie Kids.

Or just watch some classic christmas specials that will be on cbs tonight like frosty. frosty returns, rudolph the red nose rain deer, etc.

Well I wanna be somewhat interested in it lol. I dunno movies like Finding nemo and shit are cool, I like them…but we’ve both seen em

ICE AGE 2

Cars
Robots
Madagascar
Monster House
Ice Age 2

http://www.netflix.com/SubGenre?sgid=2054&pgid=302

Sidenote- Buy some fucking snacks too. Food makes movies better.

PERVERT, she’s your sister!

:stuck_out_tongue:

:lol: Thats just so wrong dude…so wrong.

my roomate watched Curby Fully Loaded the other day and was laughing his head off. Plus Lindsey Lohan is in it if she likes her…or you do LOL

Lindsey uhhuhuhuhuh drooools

I am gonna get Cars because we both wanna see that…and I talked her into Superman returns lol. Score yea :tup:

It’s Herbie! I mean uhh I did no such thing. :snky:

^ lol.

Sidenote - Superman returns kinda blows.

I would rather watch herbie.

Hmmm I haven’t seen it yet. The special effects and shit looked awsome.

Get Cars… it’s a good one and kids love it.

lol hells yeah… the sloth with the speach impediment is awesome

Sidenote - Superman returns kinda blows.

I thought it was pretty good (atleast, the opening scene with the airplane was good)

i got it comming on Netflix…cant wait

I gotta sign up for netflix

cars for sure, its a good movie so you won’t be bored either lol

I got Cars and Superman woot. I had to get teh Supa. Hes badass.