Cars movie

just got back from seeing it. i thought it was funny. kinda long (2 hours or so) but its worth the money. anyone else see it?

nope, i want to see it though!

yea. so do i. and the breakup movie

cant wait to see it

Probably going this weekend with the little one. She keeps telling me I’ll like it since it’s about cars. They’re advertising it like crazy.

x2

isnt it an animation? i remeber the ads but :dunno:

Yeah, Pixar movie. Article in Motor Trend said they have one of the top ten most powerful computer farms in the country.

I saw Over the hedge instead …was actually pretty good for a kids movie

Great Movie!!! Liked it alot!!!

brian/jeff— it is playing at ever green drive in in mt. pleasant. went friday and saw it. i’d go see it again, i like it. the shaggy dog is playing w/ it. i moved screens and watched da vinci code for 2nd movie.

and a side note-- sundays are “car cruise” nights. cars older than 80 just the driver pays, riders are free.

I want to see it really bad, I might try and make it out there late sunday to see it

She’s never been to a drive in and there aren’t many left. Sounds like a good idea!

i think we’re going tonight!(evergreen)

i want to go see it too… my lil cousin said she would even pay for me to get in when i take her lol…

good movie, jeff’s t/a kinda looks like lighting mcqueen(the red car in the movie)

You mean he doesn’t have an engine or front wheels either?! :slight_smile:

the break up is funny but the ending really pissed me off.

I’m going to see it at 7:30 at waterworks cinemas anyone wants to go give me a call

saw it, i liked it.