Review of "Cars"

My wife and I took our son to see the movie “Cars” last night. Of course he was mesmerized throughout, but we enjoyed it as well. Great movie.

It was pretty much hillarious. There were some good digs on the fast and the furious movies, parody’s in general (think Shrek), and a surprise for the “Entourage” lovers out there. The quality of the animation is top notch, with great actors as the voices and a solid storyline. It’s long as far as animated flicks go at about 2 hours long. Bonus.

Enjoy!

were going to see it tonight

cant wait!!!

Thanks for the review, i prettym uch figured it would be good from the trailers and stuff!!

Yet more proof of why these movies do so well. They appeal to the whole family. I love all thos Pixar and other digitally animated movies.
Monsters Inc. is one of my favorites. I will definately have to check Cars out.

:tup: to Pixar. I love all their movies. They are better than half the shit that’s out. Mr Incredible is one of my fav’s

going this weekend to see it

gotta find it on imax tho, not sure if its up yet for imax, I love imax

Damn to bad the nephew went to see it already. Don’t think it would look to good if me and the old lady went to see it. :dateline:

Monsters gets played once or twice a day at my house LOL. Great movie.

taking my dad to see it on fathers day

It was a good movie…esp the part where they make fun of SUV’s :lol:

I saw it too. It was awesome.

niceeee…

i wanna see this

lol, that was hilarious…especially the hummer :rofl:

and with jeremy priven…the first time you hear him i was like NO WAY THEY GOT HIM FOR THIS

just a great movie…pixar seriously can’t make a bad movie…

i think i will see it with my nephew

Seen it on friday, good movie overall, very cute.

jeller

I know a little boy that would love to go see it with you :wink: he wants to know if he will ever see his “boyfriend” again…I told him NO and to just get it out of his head :lol: :gay:

dont tell me thats one of the “mob” boi’s?

It’d be funny/cool if they played this movie at the drive-in with FnF3

you are correct :lol:

WHAT?!..are you doin to those poor kids!?