Good Riddance Attention Whore

ok. so where does the hate come from?

her son signed up for the service. no he wasnt drafted no he wasn’t forced to sign up.

So since he volunteered his service to his country and our president sent him to a bullshit war where his life was completely wasted she doesn’t have a right to be pissed?

whats funny is that the people think the military is just a regular job.no it isnt the military job is war

if you’re at war. If you’re not, then its just a regular job.

what makes her better than me. 15 yrs of service i am a disabled vet.2 tours in irag 2 in bosnia 1 tour in haiti

because she’s a free thinking individual with the wherewithal to question her government and try to make positive changes, whereas you seem to be so deeply immersed in blind nationalism that you have hate for this woman that is fighting for YOUR freedom and well being.

Bosnia was more of a cluster fuck than Iraq and that was clinton’s doing

what does that have to do with anything?

so before you ramble on just so you know i have first hand experience on this while you smoke pot fuck under age mail order prostitutes and read your political propaganda from the interent

my pot smoking habits are irrelevant. I don’t read political propaganda on net, and could you please hook me up with the link to the under age mail order prostitues? I had no idea such a service existed.