Good Riddance Attention Whore

or the fact that your nonsensical ramblings had nothing to do with the topic at hand…

So it’s Bush’s war? Last time I checked congress has to approve a war. Even if he lied to congress, the international community, and the American people there a thing called “the government” that consists of more then one person and its a democracy so you can change things if enough people think they are wrong.

yeah, they approved a war that was sold to them under false pretenses. Bush lied to congress to get them to allow a war he knew was bullshit. If that’s not treason, I dont know what is. Interesting that it doesnt seem to bother you much.

Casey Sheehan didnt die for no reason, he died for the guys fighting next to him, he died for this country the flag that flies over it, he died for his mom, his dad, his family and friends, etc. That would be why he joined the military. BUt you wouldn’t understand that because you’ve never been in the military, you have no sense of honor, duty, or pride.

he died for nothing. honor, duty, pride :zzz:

where’s the honor, duty, pride in dying so your commander in chief and all his oil baron buddies could become even richer?

When you figure out what those three are come back and tell us what you think then.

i’d rather have intelligence and the ability to critically think and see the world for what it is than be some flag sucking drone who pledges allegiance to a piece of cloth and hides behind the false concept of pride and duty in the face of one’s own countries mistakes. People like you are the reason that everyone else on the planet hates Americans. Keep up the good work you ignorant faggot.