this is a forward i got

its a long read, but take the time… i think its a good one

One of my sons serves in the military. He is still stateside, here in California. He called me yesterday to let me know how warm and welcoming people
were to him, and his troops, everywhere he goes,telling me how people shake
their hands, and thank them for being willing to serve,and fight, for not only
our own freedoms but so that others may have them also.

But he also told me about an incident in the grocery store he stopped at yesterday, on his way home from the base. He said that ahead of several
people in front of him stood a woman dressed in a burkha. He said when she got to the cashier she loudly remarked about the US flag lapel pin the cashier wore on her smock. The cashier reached up and touched the
pin,and said proudly, “Yes,I always wear it.” The woman in the burkha then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing her countrymen,explaining that she was Iraqi.

A gentleman standing behind my son stepped forward, putting his arm
around my son’s shoulders, and nodding towards my son, said in a calm and gentle voice to the Iraqi woman: "Lady, hundreds of thousands of men and women like this young man have fought and died so that you could stand
here,in MY country and accuse a check-out cashier of bombing your Countrymen. It is my belief that had you been this outspoken in YOUR OWN country we wouldn’t need to be there today. But, hey, if you have now learned how to speak out so loudly and clearly I’ll gladly pay your way back to Iraq so you can straighten out the mess you are obviously here to avoid.

:repost:

i need to see thread number on pittspeed within an hour for your claim to be valid. if not you will receive a ban…

he shoulda beat her up then raped her in the back room, to make her feel more at home.

sweet! :cool:

sns:ban:

:rofl:

It is a repost, but I guess technically not on this version of the forums. :smiley:

But it was posted back when thsi crap all started a while back :slight_smile:

you have not produced a thread number… i have your name already selected for the ban

:down: :tool: :gives:

oh really… who are you again?

that’s even funnier coming from you :bowrofl:

:moon: :gives:

why don’t you make yourself useful and go out and take pictures off some nice jailbait and post them on the board… kthnxbye

whitey he just PMed me and said somthing about you licking his taint :dunno: I’d ban him for that

:rofl:

wtf sns?

jailbait you say? hmmm give me a day

jailbait or you get :ban:

or get:ban:

:eek: :nuts:

you have one day from the timestamp on this message, if not OrangeSS will have gay buttsex with you till you bleed to death

hahaha thats some good shit