Kerry Ownage

didn’t see this coming…

1. his daughters got boo’d at yesterdays shitty vma awards
  2. tom daschle is running pro bush ads that show him hugging bush in hopes it will slingshot him through the state elections past his rep opponent.

hahahahahaha

classic…

the ketchup bitch and her mouth will prob make him loose the election

who wants a non-american born, classless first lady anyway. Its ok for women to stand up and be equals but theres another thing thats called “being a bitch”

a bitch and an idiot, i love when she let loose an anti corporate tirade on walmart… then they asked her why she owned over $1,000,000 in walmart stock. :down: if kerry wins, i’m going to actually miss hillary

i love how the Heinz corppration said they do not back ketchup bitch…and had a press confrence stating she has no ties to the Heinz corporation…the they made one of the largest donations to the republican party

john heinz, from all i’ve read, was a moderate republican but b/c of his wealth he had big time swing for his age

he would of been president if he didn’t die i heard

that usually puts a hamper on things

not really a dead guy in chicago 4 years ago was voted in for the senate…too many stupid people that vote

that just happend recently too

so not hard to happen then

You been talking to Miss Cleo again?

know i was listening to Allan Colmes radio show :smiley:

i feel for that guy. I would have reached across the table and hit Hannity in the head with a shovel a LONG time ago if I were him.

:rolleyes: his radio show is bye himself

no fucking shit.

so why did you bring Sean Haninty in it then

FYI - I think the one your talking about was the governor of Missouri who was running for reelection and died in a plane crash beforehand… His wife then came out and said that it was too late for her to be put on the ballot, but if her husband won posthumously that she would serve his term for him…

Guess all the people loved her enough to vote for a dead guy.

thats it…i couldn’t rember the whole story

because… ahhhh fuck it. nevermind.

:doh: