Concession.

There are two ways Bush can handle Kerry’s concession:

1. He can say that it was a hard fought battle and say something good about his competitor, calling for more bipartisanship.

or

1. He can say he won because people are happy, and make a fluffy speech to his base.

While I hope for the former, the latter is a possibility. With Republican control of all three branches of government, and as many as FOUR Supreme Court justices retiring, there’s the possibility for some really scary shit in the next four years.

Are we going to have to look at that sig for four years? I think I’d rather look at the Wal Mart painted Geo or Corolla or whatever it is. :wink: :smiley:

lol…

admit it…

you envy the Pimpin’ Prizm…

:wink:

move to canada

I think he should teabag kerry and donley punch his wife.

Ok I was only kidding about teabaging kerry. Hopfully he’ll choose whats behind door number 1.

we will see how it goes in the next few years.

i think in his speech he should call for a bipartisan solution to the voter ballots being so shitty from state to state. i know it’s a state matter but yesterday was a cluster fuck and 4 years ago was worse.

How about u shut the fuck up blanyer

make me:

1404 Mt Royal Blvd
Glenshaw PA 15116
412-758-4825

Take Rt 28 out of the city.
Take Exit 4 (Etna) to Rt 8 North.
Turn left at the 1st light, and right when you’re facing Sullivan Chevy.
Follow Grant Ave until it becomes Mt Royal.

you’re just mad that all this political talk is above the realm of your padded-room, short-bus, “special kid” education.

Damn Blayner even posted his address The balls in Sams court now.

:cookie:

well sam wont be back from lunch i guess!!!

arguing…its starting to be not worth the self-aggravation.
no one has ever answered my questions…and looks like they never will
Some people want to think and question things and some want to let others tell them how things are. I’ve decided that the latter is often chosen because it is much easier on the brain.

if anyone wants to have an intellectual conversation & explain to me serious issues i have with bush & his administation…let me know

people wanted change, change is comming, for the good this time, if only they could get fucks like kennedy out of office. All the bitching, the marching, the crying was for nothing. No use crying about it for the next 4 years cause its pointless.

the only reason kerry even won PA was the minority voter turnout. This is not meant to be a racist statment but Bush is cutting welfare and the low income people don’t like it…I love it now people who have 15 kids to get more money won’t get shit…Kerry should have conceded last night but he didn’t. For that I say Bush should make Kerry and his pig-faced wife look like an ass…you stupid fucks voted for him when his wife said pittsburgh is uneducated and the people are morons

i dun gaught mi edjumacatun

a lot are…you can even read posts on this board & know that

typicial response

exactly

i lost the battle but won the war, PA sucks