Good supplier for nissan motorsets?

Hey guys, i’ve been out of the nissan community for some time so I don’t know where the best place to source a motorset is. My buddy is looking to price out a sr20 for his 240z project, there are a ton of suppliers in montreal/toronto but I don’t know who actually supplies quality motorsets, so I am turning to you guys for help.

Where would be the best place to look to buy a nissan motorset, or more specifically most likely a sr20. Are any of the vendors here still selling them? I don’t want him to waste his money on something that isn’t warranteed, is missing parts, or is just in completely horrible shape.

Thanks

varun - he is the slipperysylvia vendor

/thread

a big plus plus for Varun. Straight shooter.

yeah, hit up slipperysilvia he’s a wicked guy to deal with

u pay a little bit more for him…but u get a engine form a reputable guy so u dont have to worry about it k-bombing in a week

Varun

No one else, nowhere else.

Toronto JDM.

Varun aka slipperysilvia

416-910-5550

OLD

tiger direct ftmfw.

FAIL.

Tiger Direct = computer parts store…

^^ lol…
but yeah go to varun for sure

Ahahahahah Tiger Direct.

ryiad? Www.riworx.com

+2

lol ^^

Karim @ toronto JDM …$1800 for a blacktop S13 sr20det with warranty and compression test - cant go wrong.

we got one and had it at 14psi daily … and its still running strong , 2 years now!

ahahahahahahahahaha its cause i was talking to my buddy who works there lol thats awsome

Are you shure?

I heard Giant Tiger it the place to go for SR’s!

Japan direct was awesome for me.