Good transmission shops in the area?

found

i know swerve can do a honda tranny.

this is for an eagle talon

Contact Transmission Exchange on Ridge Road in Lakawana, don’t be too afraid of where it’s @, the rent’s cheap. Tell Chuck Zac sent you if you go there.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&oq=&gs_rfai=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=transmission+exchange,+ridge+road&fb=1&gl=us&hq=transmission+exchange,+ridge+road&hnear=Buffalo,+NY&cid=8031742136527199276

stupid Pollock i am.

i bet andy could still do it…

i will give andy a call , and that that other place mr. spam16v told me

Performance Transmissions,
1229 Eagle Street
Arcade, NY 14009-9405
(716) 492-1720

Me and a few friends have went through this guy in the past with very good results.

Side note:he builds and drag races Mustangs in his spair time.Also he really likes to shoot the sh*t,so if you call him,expect to talk for a good 30 minuts lol.

lol

yeah eric. It should be no problem. However, how do you know it’s just a shift fork that needs replacing?

because its a dsm lol :slight_smile:

i shifted into 3rd from second, something felt like it snapped, and it stayed in third gear. car will only run if they clutch is pressed in, and u can sort of tell its stuck in a higher gear. it just bogs if u try to move. i tried launching it and it wouldnt go lol

it might be fixed sunday, but i was also offered a really sweet deal because of the delays… so i may just wait it out
the person doing it is a super great guy, he’s just taking a long time lol :frowning:

its worth the wait. he just gets backed up out of no were. to many broken dsms. lol

Free tuning ftw lol

You must have Burch working on it. You guys gotta stop breaking your cars so he has the time to build my motor!!

Sorry lol :slight_smile:

lol bobby you dont need your motor back looks like he is 2 motors behind lol

welcome to the club

Oh I need my motor back. This nice weather is killing me. Everytime I have the car in pieces, we get an early spring!

The DSM Gods hate me!