Good verizon phones that dont need data plan

Sick of all my old junkers i keep switching too.

My upgrade has been up since june. Looking for a new phone but idk what has the data plan and what dosnt.

anything on here you dont need a data plan

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice&deviceType=Phones&sortOption=priceSort

EnV touch

It was a toss up between that and my droid, but I love the droid so far. Data plan is worth it.

its really not worth it to someone like me… i dont go online on my ohone… just dont have the time to.

All i do is text and call. everyone but mcflurry and a couple others in my contacts has verzon so …

i had the BB storm when it first came out. got the data plan and then 6 days later i dropped it in a puddle. canceled data plan and got a orig enV til i upgraded. since then its just been getting cheap phones here and here. I wan the driod so bad. have money for it but i cant justify spending an extra 30 a month with NYMO has gone up in price aswell lol

So basically what im learning is that any smartphone/pda etc needs a dataplan…

So that mean you have to pay 30/month to be in the “i own a cool phone” club? :frowning:

^ Pretty much yeah. I know with ATT you don’t have to since you just swap SIM cards.

Samsung Rogue…I LOVE IT

best phone you can get w/o data plan…i know a lot of ppl who had enV touch and they hate/hated it…i got the rogue right when it came out and its been awesome for me…

/thread

env touch is a nice phone. Dave has one now too.

Heres an upgrade idea, switch to ATT and get iPhone.

/Thread

:rofl

rogue still requires additional $10 charge per month

HELL NO.

:lol

Going down now since my phone is a complete piece of shit and says searching for service. i pull the battery and it works then 7 min later it dosnt. GAY :lol

Dumpy ass Verizon phones

lol Im gunna get shit for this but:

VERIZON HAS BEST FUCKING SERVICE!

FUCK AT&T&T&T&T&T
FUCK CINGULAR PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK SPRINT
FUCK NEXTEL
and dont get me started on TMOBILE.

MY MAP IS BETTER THEN YOUR MAP STEVEN!

You take your map and go fuck yourself. All that service is no good when your phone is broke dick! I have no issues with service.

one word to end all…

DROID

therefore Verizon is the best

quit being a cheapskate. and its not NYMO, or NiMo anymore, its NATGRID!

and verizon blows ball sack.

bell atlantic was the best!

NJ bell!! ha

Ended up getting a Samsung Rouge.

That 10/month is already included in my bill…

I love it so far. all im going to be doing is texting and calling so i took FB/MS/etc off it.

And the camra is fucking awsome. i havent had a “new” phone since 2007.

told ya dude! shits SWEET!!