*Goodbye Buffalo!*

Well…yeah…another thread…another member leaving NY shortly…some of you may already know about my situation…but some may not.

Good old buffalo has kept me around for just abuot 10 years…ive made some amazing friends that i will never forget or lose touch with. Thanks for being so great and thanks to also teaching me so much about cars!

This time, next week, I will be hitting the road and driving cross country with my guy to Seattle. crazy…but i cant wait cuz it will be one hell of an adventure. :slight_smile:

I got accepted into my program in Seattle (exercise science) cuz UB had too many people apply and even though my grades qualified to get in this fall, i was on the waiting list…it was stressful but im finally glad i got my self in gear in terms of getting my goals accomplished, being school ,my #1 priority and getting in elsewhere seeing that I did not have much time.

I spent the summer there, I absolutely love it! the city, the mountains, year round snowboarding, the water,and as you would all be suprised… it only rained 2 days all summer :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive had a job lined up since summer so that wont be a problem, now i just have to find a place to live. I’ll be staying with my guy until i do so…which shouldnt be too hard since there are a lot of places.

Anyways…thanks to all of you who I have had the pleasure to meet and become friends with over the past few years…since my Bubble Tea days behind the counter, to UBRF, to here…:slight_smile:

I will miss many of you dearly…thank you for everything…and if you come out west my way…drop by, there will be a place to stay ( for some :stuck_out_tongue: ) …

Goodbye and see you again some day!
:wave: :slight_smile:

:tup: To moving forward with your life and doing great things :slight_smile:

me = lucky to have a friend like you :headbang:

See ya in a few :smiley:

Gooooooooooooooooooooood Bye…have fun be safe…and all these leaving threads are making me want to leave

good luck with everything…i know you are doing the right thing. AFter everything we have talked about this past year, this is probably the best thing for you. Plus it makes you happy and that’s all that matters.

i wish you the best of luck with everything. I know you will do great things. I’ll miss you A LOT!.. but i will def. come and visit you when i can :slight_smile:

<3

yayyyy another thread!!! lol. wish ya the best of luck, i know you were just there for a while and seems like it went well, so congrats to that. glad i got to know ya, and the times we’ve hung out were fun. perhaps i’ll be seeing you shortly.

^^^HHAHAHA so many people leaving…

3 bye bye thread…YAY

Noooo…you can’t go LOL :wink: you know I think you are doing the right thing hun. I will miss you lots, but I know you are going to do great out there in Seattle. Love you :kiss:

wow, so i take it things went pretty well huh? goodluck with the move, we’ll miss you!

good luck girl. :slight_smile: maybe i’ll catch up with you in NYC sometime. i wish you the best.

YOU WILL MISS BUFFALO EVERY MOMENT YOU ARE AWAKE! …maybe.

Actually, some of the best times we’ve had together have been away from buffalo (i.e. NYC and the Bahamas)

My Buffalo Departure date is nearing as well. :snky:

uh oh… where is josh going…

maybe going to CR??? hmmmmm… :stuck_out_tongue:

hahaha…that is SOooOoO true! :lol:
good times…with the sleepy/lafengas jeep, racing a limo, 151 in bahamas, booze cruises…and more…hahaha :tup:

Good luck!

Best of luck to you, sounded like something you would really enjoy. There better be some pics of your crazy road-trip back. :tup:

best of luck with the move and good luck out west. :slight_smile:

good luck with the move and thanks for the computer desk :wave:

this is a popularity contest for most goodbyes…

you or skunk :ohnoes:

skunk has 3 days more on his thread…i was planning on posting exactly a week before i left :stuck_out_tongue: …I’m and OG on this board…and i was one of the first girls on the uBARF…lol i thought a goodbye was appropriate.

no competition between skunk and I…

LOL

yea… no competition at all you goose

winnAr <3

Akvile, it’s been a pleasure knowing you, enjoy the start of something new. Come back and visit. Auto-X was fun, BTC was a blast, and as always, the old group with Mark, Dennis, Rai, Steph,blah, blah. Too many good times/people to mention. Could be here all day.

Good luck and take care!